The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

viernes, junio 20, 2008

everythings mess around

I'm waiting 4 a miracle, 4 a solution that would give me all the happiness I've ever wanted... or at least the things that I want.

All we do is just wait that a Godness com to soultion the problems we have around... it isn't the point... U know??

Everything is gonna be allright... that's what I always think, and it isn't an ilussion, I know that; but sometimes it is hard to B near all the persons who are bad 4 me...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal