The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

lunes, abril 21, 2008

I'm SO Sorry...

If I wanted to give you all my human being, I would; is weird know that the sun will shine 4 a long time, 'cause that way is more suportable to live. You know?? I never thought we would be what we were, over all those awfull things we spend time, you were a friend to me... a very good one.

I we could have a second chance, I'd gave it to you... but is just so over, we cause so much pain and damage taht nothing could save this...

I'm just saying... would like ot know what you have to say

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal