The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

sábado, marzo 01, 2008

Para salvarte, sólo supe hacerme odiar¡¡

my dear, don't forget that all my dreams are made to be true...
but you're a big part of it, so let me invite you to make my dreams come true.
The problem is you will never be able to live with me my dreams, or just to be the best boyfriend...
I suppose it'll never be enough to you...
will be always asking for more and at some point I'ld be tired and bored,
'cause giving and giving and not be receiving the same isn't an expectation for my love

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal