The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

miércoles, febrero 06, 2008

el tiempo no fue tiempo entre nosotros

I'm losing my mind thinking of you... I need to stop this ridiculous obsession... it's killing me

Don't want to see yah again, but is not possible, 'cause you're in my world, and can't throw away everything I am ... can't help this

Don't forget that this isn't me, I am not the kind of person who obsess with someone... just like that...

Please, forgive the mistakes made and try to make this all better

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal