The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

viernes, enero 11, 2008

big fish

Looking at your eyes, I thought it was a verry cool idea ask you to end up your... relationship.

Dissafortunately to me, Idecided not to do it, you R where U R 4 a reason, and I would love you listen my words, but now only hear her words.

Don't prtend me to be cool with this, I can pretend, but obviously know exactly what is going on in your mind, 'caause I know you, more than U think U know me... and that's enough to me.

Persons like U are my biggest weakness, and that's why I still want to have U near... hope that come¡¡

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 21 de enero de 2008, 8:54 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Quiero decirte nena por medio de esta cancion
Que donde estes yo te amare
Siempre te llevo en mi corazon y en mi mente
Quiero que sepas que no te olvidare
Se que llegara el momento en que te vuelva a ver
Y te dire
Que te amo
Y contigo soy mas cuando estoy a tu lado
Que te extraño
Y no puedo mas si tu no estas aqui
Que te amo
Y aunque tan lejos estes
Toda la vida esperare
Porque contigo debo estar mujer
El amor lo puede todo, Debe ser cierto pues solo pienso en ti
Y a pesar de la distancia
Me enamorado mas y no lo pude evitar Y se que llegara el momento
En que te vuelva a ver
Y te dire que aunque el tiempo nos pase
El corazon me reclame Nuestro amor somos tu yo Y solo se
Que te amo
Y contigo soy mas cuando estoy a tu lado Que te extraño
Y no puedo mas si tu no estas aqui
Que te amo
Y aunque tan lejos estes
Toda la vida esperare
Porque contigo, contigo

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal