The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

sábado, diciembre 22, 2007

estoy contigo aunque estes lejos de mi vida...

huhu¡¡¡
Xmas is near, and I can smell the Xmas tree all over the place... as if we had never have a Xmas day before... so clean and smelly the air.
Hope to see you soon, to wish U a Merry Xmas... or just to look around, drinking a coffee and hoping to see U enough to remeber that face that I adore, or to hug U to keep your smell with me the holidays; I'd give anything just to do it... to see you again... to feel your kisses on my neck, my ear... to hear those lies that I love so... just to be with U altough You're far from me¡¡

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 28 de diciembre de 2007, 8:03 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

hola amiga espero ayas pasado una feliz navidad y deseo que este año se cumplan todos tus deseos, feliz año.
por que te ha dado por escribir en ingles ahora ja,a quien le dedicas esto ahora je.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal