The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

viernes, agosto 31, 2007

HEART ON A TATTOO

I woke up this morning hoping to forget everything you said the night before... but your words are around my mind, and it feels like shit to see I can't live with or without U( I know it sounds like U2, but is true).
There is just another tought in mny mind... to put some of you on my body; I was thinking that can't be just only something to wear, it has to be something I could grab with me, even when I'm naked on my alone soul... a tattoo¡¡¡¡

I should go on by my way, it could be a great tattoo¡¡¡
where should I put it?
do I want everybody to see it??
Must I hide it?
May I use your fav orite colors?
How big do I want it?
Am I gonna remember you everytime I'll see it?


I have so many doubts¡¡¡¡

Etiquetas:

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal