The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

martes, abril 08, 2008

hate that I love you

A heart said that love was not enough to fill it up; now I realize that it was telling the truth. I know it 'cause I feel empty when there is nobody by my side, I feel that werd emptyness to everything I see, I know, I touch, I feel...

Dear, now that this is over is easier to say the next: nobody could replace what you gave me... no one¡¡¡¡ 'Cause nobody is gonna be more you like yourself...

What the hell am I saying?? Of course¡¡¡¡ I am trying to make this worst¡¡¡
Why?? because I need the friendship, your advices, the talks with no-sense, the... no need to talk, being aorund with U....

Just... I miss you so much¡¡¡¡

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal