The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

viernes, abril 25, 2008

feeling bad...



I need some care because this is getting worse... all this shit is making me sick, and I only hope that somebody don't say it like it... I want it lighter.





I've started feeling bad... terrible, actually, but can't avoid this awfull reality, just can't





Hope You're better than me, 'cause I'm falling down and need go back to the hurt... do you remeber that?? It felt so fine... But you're not here anymore, so... who cares???

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal