The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

jueves, diciembre 29, 2011

Sooo... what the f** are we???

A brief resume:

So, we met at FB, not like a fairy tale but this days you can not really expect a more romantic way to meet a guy. We went togheter t college like a year, 'cause HE is 4 generations older than me, but it wasn't exactly like we really met each other. Anyway, we started to chat and comment on each others profile, and obviously to talk about deep questions, such as our respective love lifes etc, etc.

After a month and a half chatting with him, HE  asked me to go out for the third time... I said yes. So, we went out, spent a evening togheter and HE was amazing! We had some beer and talked for hours, til was the time to go home. HE drove me home and left wanting more.

Was real bad luck(ok not!) to left my make-up bag on his car on our first date, so we met after a week so he could give it back to me. We spent an hour togheter and could had be more time, but he had to work. I said goodbye with the certain it won't be the last time we would see each other.

I am really convince that he has something special, and as we keep chatting I realise there's a lot of him that I like. After a while I remembered to him that he had promise me a dinner, and that was my excuse to see him again.

This time, we went to have dinner and to drink beer. We spent even more time laughng and smiling and talking than the last time, and he stared at me for no reason and we smiled over and over. He wanted to go to dance so we did, and as we got to the club, he hold my hand pretty strong. I was screaming inside!! And after that he hugged me, obviously I hugged him back! And the moment I was waiting arrived: our faces got closer enough to just make a move and bum!!! A kiss!!! All my body was shaking as our lips got togheter and I just couldn't believe it was happening!!! As every perfect night, it kept happening, and everytime it got more and more intense. The kisses were charged with a lot of passion and attraction that I couldn't believe how is that we didn't kiss before!

A night to remember!! It was completely amazing and still, the "relationship" wasn't still define, and even worse, it kept as a FB chat relationship... And days and weeks happened with nothing more interesting... Til one night he wrote that he would be the DJ in a real big party and he wanted me to go with him. I was so ashamed 'cause he forgot that same weekend I was going out off town so, obviously, I couldn't but wish good luck.

One weekday after that, I received an invitation for an amazing and VIP party out of town, so I asked him(he was the only person I wanted to take with me). But, he decided to go on a vacation trip that weekend. I hated him, but he promised that when he came back we'll go out without problems. He said let's go out next monday! I agreed and there we said goodbye. And that was the start of the end.

Those days he went away, but constantly was updating about the trip. The problem to me was when he started to updates things like " I love you so freaking much" and "Love can against everything", the best is " I'm totally screwed... completely in love". When I read that, my heart started to break... But wasn't completely broken, those were just some crashes.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal