The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

martes, abril 07, 2009

Who Knew??

Last time I dreamt about a great world, where I found my perfect match...

I dreamt that the Moon was near me, and that just needed a skip to go there, and with you holding my hand I can search the Universe 4 the best star to give you as a present. I'd go through the Universe to get you the best star ever just because you love me.

I dreamt that the fields were covered with cotton flavored flowers and we ended up with them just by dropping them over ourselves and eating them confused by our loveneeds.

I dreamt that there wasn't a Sun, because you were my light all day and night long. You were illuminating me as I loved you with all my heart and I felt you so mine at that point.

But... then I woke up and realise that I was hugging a teddy bear, begging 4 it to be you, to feel it like your skin, for the last time...

But now I know that you were my light, you were everything to me a long time ago... I'm sorry

Etiquetas:

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal