The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

jueves, abril 12, 2007

I feel the heart bleeding...

I feel a heart bleeding because there's no one who loves him in the dark of this cold day
I feel a heart bleeding when his love told him that doesn't wanna to be with him, or at least pass the night beside him...
I feel a heart bleeding, and the worse thing is that it's bleeding because of me, causing on my heart such a pain while somebody else's heart is dying because of me... that heart, who always is giving me a lot of love, now is downner then whe I met him, but I don't want to see it so bad...
Iwant to see him as happy and inlove as when he start looking at me...
I feel a heart bleeding because of me...

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 12 de abril de 2007, 5:17 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

aa entiendo ni la mitad de todo je perodna mi ignorancia.mmm shale nose por k escribes eso aunke entenderia mejro en español je.la neta me gustaba mas como escribias antes nose era diferente o nose je yo me entiendo.y aunque no me pidas lea lo que escribs lo hago je.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal