The extinted love life of a hopeless romantic girl and I survive!!!

Might be the way to expose and explain how to survive when you fall in love with the wrong person, and more important how to survive and keep waiting for that special person.

jueves, abril 12, 2007

living without love...

my mom says that we have a serious obssesion... D'you think so?? I don't, but some persons says they feel something beatiful, when it's only a distorsioned way to see what really happens...

I don't have it... I think....

Feeling the angelito heart in my soul¡¡¡¡

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 12 de abril de 2007, 1:55 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

jajajajajajajajajjajajaja gracias por el post.....


te prometo ya no mas sentimentalismos

y vos tenes que dejar de pensar tanto en la muerte


bueno que andes bien

un beso y un abrazo

ciao

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal